Sunday, October 01, 2006

Be Prepared To Earn

I often wonder how I got by so long without it. I can now finally say that I am in the high speed legion. I once thought I can do without and was willing to wait for DSL in my area. Unfortunately, the phone company said that wasn't going to happen anytime soon and my dailup became so slow (26k) that I spent far too much time waiting for page loads. Valueable time that one can not afford to waste.

That brings me to my point for today- always put yourself in the best position to earn. My online efforts had become so stagnant that my profits were suffering. Just imagine the amount of time it took me to do even trivial tasks at 26k. Time that could have been better spent working on ways to promote, etc.

If your supposed 56k connection has degraded to 26k as mine had, do yourself a favor- upgrade. I used Cognigen to find what was available in my area. Not only did I see all my available options but it turns out I was even able to help the installer find satellite internet for himself. I found that odd but apparently he lived in an area that cable internet wasn't available yet.

Until next time

Ledon



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Looking for great prices on DSL or high speed internet access--click here

No comments: