Saturday, March 17, 2007

Officially Launched


Well Folks, My WorldPlus has officially launched as of Thursday March 17, 2007. We are seeing more and more people join every day. I have said this all along and it still rings true:

THIS IS THE ULTIMATE NO BRAINER OF 2007

There hasn't been something that made this much sense in ages. Let's just forget commission for a second and look at the value. Like many around the world I like a good hamburger especially from McDonalds. At today's prices we talking around $3 to $4 for just the burger. Bring the family of 4 and you are spending $20 and some change before you get out of there. Let's just say I use my discount card or coupon in this case from My World and get the "buy one- get one" free burger deal. I get 2 free burgers and reduce my cost in half saving $10 on the spot. If your family is like mine we do this about once a week. In essence I can save $10 a week , $40 a month. I don't have to change my habits or buy anything I'm not going to use. My membership only cost me $19.95 so it's already paid for itself in savings alone. How about that. Just for enjoying my burger which I was going to do anyway. I say again:

THIS IS THE ULTIMATE NO BRAINER OF 2007

I haven't even talked about commission because many will just become members to use the discount card to save money on the things they buy. Suffice it to say if you choose to become a member/associate you can make some serious money. We'll save that for another post on another day. If the value alone doesn't convince you I doubt the pay plan will. It's just too simple. You are going to earn whether you like it or not.

Click Here to CHECK OUT MYWORLD TODAY.

Until Next time,

Ledon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1 Minute Ads - Get Your Ads Seen Quickly and Often

No comments: