Saturday, July 12, 2008

ASD: The True Story

Sometimes bad experiences in a program come from problems that have more to do with outside sources than with the company itself. My recent foray into ASD was a perfect example.

My initial frustrations stemmed from the inability to get my ad packages purchases made with Alertpay credited to my account . The slow response to my support tickets only helped fuel my discontent and their replies ticked me off even more.

To make a long story short rather than go off and start posting negative rants in various forums, I chose to contact my sponsor who actually funded my account with a large ad package purchase. Not only am I happy at earning some good advertising rebates everyday but the fact that my sponsor would pay me forward left a lasting impression on me.

As always do your due diligence. I am of a mind that nothing comes without risk. I wouldn't go out and spend my life savings on this. Don't risk the whole farm but perhaps a few chickens you might not miss.


No comments: