Tuesday, October 13, 2009

PeopleString Status update

I really like PeopleString and it has become a strong addition to our online portfolio.

At first I was very skeptical but they have taken thier time and done things right. The new social portal is a hit and keeping up with Myspace and FaceBook as far as traffic.

I haven't had to change or download anything to use the portal and I use it to access my favorite sites on the net. It has been integrated nicely with the other social networks so all I have to do is click the link and I am on Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Yahoo, Gmail or any of the other major sites I visit everyday. The only difference is that I now earn revenue when I visit them.

I also like the MailBox-Cashbox program that is another free revenue option to participate in. Nothing better than getting paid to open your junk mail. We are not talking pennies and half cents either but dollars.

So my recommendation is that you sign up for a PeopleString portal. It's free and you don't have to do anything different. You are on the net anyway so you might as well earn while you are. The social network is top notch and is still not fully completed. I can't wait for the finished product. It should blow the others away.
To get your portal click below and chose the free option. There is also
an entrepreneur option for those who want to turn it into a part time business.


Get your PeopleString portal here.

No comments: