Sunday, December 03, 2006

December Brings Promise

As the year ends I am always optimistic of my fortunes come the new year. As each year ends I wonder just what could I have done different to have made it more profitable. In the past I have kicked myself for missing out on the various "opportunities of a life time" that come across my desk. Most are not worth the effort it takes to delete them but always appears to be one or two that I should have joined rather than being too skeptical. Although I am one who has learned to keep his wallet closed I do realize that sometimes you have to spend money to earn money.

Unless of course you can find opportunities that let you earn without spending.

Turns out two such opportunities came across my desk this week and I joined them both. Each has merit as potential money makers and being in early is a plus.

The first is Agloco and it will be a monster if it is anything like the program it is based on, AllAdvantage. If you don't remember that name it was the first of the browser portals several years that paid people to run it while they were online. A lot of people earned huge checks with AllAdvantage and I for one am glad to see someone bring the concept back. Agloco should make a lot of happy in the same way.


The second is also a retread of sorts in my mind. BestCashRewards is just a few weeks old but people have started to hear about it and join. It sort of reminds me of the old Iconference where you could set up a conference room and people could visit your room and see what you had to offer or just chat, etc. BestCashRewards differs in that Marketers(seminar givers) will pay to use conference rooms and seminar viewers(prospects) will be compensated for attending the seminar given by the marketer. Very interesting concept for the internet. Seems to work offline as several industries already use a similar concept. I know more than a few who have purchased time shares that way.

As usual do your due diligence but since you aren't risking anything both of these programs could be great additions to your portfolio for the new year.

Until Next Time
Ledon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If all you get for Christmas is a speeding ticket you need to check this out:
Avoid Costly Speeding Tickets With This

No comments: