Thursday, February 01, 2007

New Year , New Vision, Better Results

I have started out the new year by continuing to cut my losses and by returning to the basics. Already, I'm getting results from my new marketing campaigns.

I realized last year that I had gotten away from the basic things like list building. I spent too much time chasing the hyip and paid surf trend losing a lot of money,like a lot of people did. This year I have started to focus more on building my own personal lists not someone elses and traffic generation.

I found two killer opportunities and fine tuned my traffic campaigns for massive action. I am already getting signups into those programs.

One of the programs is MyWorldPlus and it has plenty of merit. The major product is something everyone can use, a discount card. I don't know anyone who doesn't like to save money or earn money. With MyWorldPlus you can do both at the same time. Response has been fabulous and I believe it will be a star in 2007.

The other is LoftyProfits which only cost me a one time $49 fee and I stand to make some good money once the program launches. I don't like it as much as MyWorldPlus but it does have merit.

That's it for today.

Ledon

No comments: